“It’s far better to buy a wonderful company at a fair price, than a fair company at a wonderful price.”
This service offering is, frankly, a no-brainer. You’ve put your heart, your time and, quite possibly, your savings into building and growing your business. Now, it’s time to reap the fruits of your labor as any of the following opportunities arise:
- It’s time to retire and you’ve done an outstanding job internally to identify, mentor, and empower your successor
- You’ve achieved a major goal by creating an offering so unique and powerful that you are the likely target of a big-name acquisitive business
- You’ve achieved the same goal as above and have a near-term objective of selling your firm, but have not yet hit the radar of potential buyers
How many countless hours have you spent with accountants and lawyers to build your Succession Plan in light of one of the scenarios above? We have no doubt that it’s a well-crafted, outstanding plan—written by accountants and lawyy . . . zzzzz . . . sorry, we dozed off for a second.
Bring your Succession Plan to life! Package your business to be as compelling as your mind and heart know it is. Turn the years of gut-wrenching work into an offering over which potential buyers will go to combat to gain your consideration.
Our experience packaging the value of start-up companies to secure first, second, and third round of venture capital funding; our collective expertise preparing the stories of firms for potential acquisition; and our depth of communications knowledge critical to making a leadership transition into a non-event for your employees, investors, partners, and consumers is virtually unmatched.
Working closely with you and your executive team, we will help you transform your legal and financial plan into the quality, professional, and compelling—say it with me—marketing document that:
- spotlights your healthy balance sheet and history of consistent, strong profits
- demonstrates and quantifies the attractiveness of your industry
- communicates whether your small business is flexible to relocation
- articulates the sound market value and remaining useful life of your assets
- reinforces the strength of your supplier relationships
- describes the quality of your inventory
- depicts fully your market influence and customer base
Your ResoundInc team will use the most advanced digital tools and experiential platforms to help you position your business to achieve the maximum possible selling price; increasingly unveil your succession plans to your key constituents and stakeholders; and successfully present your firm to the set of buyers you believe will take the business you gave everything to build to the next level while honoring the legacy of your vision, your values, and your leadership.